Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Woo First Post.

Welcome ye bloggers (or blog readers) to the Cup of Joe.

I felt the name was appropriate considering, well, you know, my name is Joe. Unfortunately, cupofjoe.blogspot.com was already taken, so a shout out to the other Joe out there who hasn't posted a thing since 2001. Thanks for taking the link, but please share the wealth. But that's neither here nor there. 

Now, just a warning, this is probably my 3rd or 4th attempt at making a blog; the high number stemming from forgetfulness or just plain old apathy. But, I fully intend on keeping up with this one, so I need your help, whoever you are, to remind me to keep writing.

I guess the best place to start would be to tell you a little bit about me: for starters, and I'm sure you know this by now, my name is Joe, (if you haven't figured that out, I seriously worry about you). I'm a senior at Texas A&M University, (A-WHOOP!), studying Sport Management with a focus in Marketing. I am a dedicated practicing Catholic, as you will probably see throughout my future blog posts. I love writing, even though I am too lazy and/or distracted to actually sit down and write- it's quite the catch-22.  I love playing guitar and singing, even though I'm not as good as I think I am, and I'm teaching my self to play piano... ladies...

Ok, that was a bit creepy. 

As I said in the description, I am just a guy learning as I go throughout life, trying not to screw up too bad, and trying to enjoy every minute of it. I know it's cliché. Don't judge me.

Anyways, the point of this blog, if any, is for me to share with you my life, point of view, cool things I stumble upon, etc. I hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment